NEGOTIATION CONFERENCE 2021
Schranner Negotiation Institute CEO & Founder Matthias Schranner comments on the Negotiation Conference 2021.
Our vision: We bring together global negotiation experts to support our negotiation community. This year, we are welcoming professional negotiations from the UN, politics, law enforcement, and industry leader from global companies.
Our focus: The most critical part of negotiations – deadlock.
Topics to be discussed: Speakers will elaborate on six ways of how to get out of a deadlock in negotiations.
- Empathy – how to find a real motive behind your opponent’s position
- Disagreement – how to increase your power by creating a strategic conflict
- Walk away – when and why you to show the willingness to walk away from a negotiation
- Back-Channel – negotiating both formally and informally in critical situations
- Mediation – when to involve a mediator if you cannot reach an agreement
- War – how to use a power shift to your advantage
Watch the Negotiation Conference 2021 introdustory video on our Youtube channel.
To join us at the Negotiation Conference 2021 on October 7th & 8th in Zurich, register here.
We look forward to seeing you there!