INFLUENCING AND NEGOTIATION SKILLS
Matthias Schranner in discussion with students from the Manchester University.
On the 1st of April, Matthias was a guest speaker at the exclusive virtual meeting with the Manchester University students.
Matthias has elaborated on:
- Negotiations in business and politics
- The tactics law enforcement officers use to negotiate
- How to deal with irrational partners
- Importance of recognizing and controlling your stress level
- How to lead a negotiation process by example
The crucial question discussed: “Why do so many peace negotiations fail?”
Our answer: “It is not a failure; it is a decision. If the disagreement is more beneficial than an agreement, parties go for a disagreement.”